Are YOU a racer? CLICK HERE to add YOUR name to our Racer Directory
Use this Button to SHARE this Racer's profile:
Real Name: Geordan Farry
Hometown: Brodheadsville, PA
Tracks Where I Race: Hamlin, GVAT, Linda's, Lanco, Trailways
Classes I've Raced: Regular 600cc Microsprints, Rookie 600cc Microsprints
Classes I Currently Race: Regular 600cc Microsprints
My Personal Website: http://www.geordanfarry.com
Racer's Forum: CLICK HERE for this racer’s forum board
Email Me: Send a Private Message to this User
Geordan is a talented young lady, that approaches everything in life with the same professionalism and determination.
- She started racing go-karts on dirt at the very end of 2004 only competing in 3 races. This proved to be just enough to "wet her appetite" for a future in racing. In 2005 she raced a full season at the local level, splitting her time between 2 tracks and accumulating several wins and many top 5 finishes.
- In 2006, seeking more of a challenge, she ran the Northeast Dirt Divisional Series in the Jr. Restricted class. In only her 2nd full year racing, she finished 4th competing on tracks that she had never been on, and that were "home" tracks for much of her competition.
- However the highlight of that year was traveling to Georgia to compete in the Jr. Big Dog race where she was told by the chassis manufacturer to load her kart up and take it home because it was not designed to run down south. Well, as usual, she had to prove him wrong. She managed to out qualify 50+ competitors earning herself a spot in that very prestigous race.
- In 2007, she competed in several dirt national races, obtaining multiple top 10 finishes. She was also determined to fair better in her second attempt at the Jr. Big Dog title and managed to earn herself an 11th place qualifying spot.
- In 2008, again looking for a challenge, she decided to try the Rage Karts Speedway Pavement Nationals. In her first ever pavement oval race, she finished 5th beating some seasoned competition with unlimited budgets. She completed the year with a 7th and 8th place finish in National points.
- In 2009, she ran a limited schedule in an Excel 600 modified before deciding that type of racing really didn't suit her style.
- In 2010, she returned to the dirt oval in a wingless 600 microsprint, splitting her time between Hamlin and Borger's speedway. To date in her rookie year, she has accumulated 8 top 10's, and 7 top 5's, as well as a heat win. In addition, she managed to race her way into the pro series event held at Hamlin Speedway, out finishing many more experienced competitors.
2010 Hyper 600cc Microsprint
2005 NPS built Kawasaki 636
View Schedule For:
No race results entered yet.
None listed at this time.
Comments by various announcers:
"Geordan is a beautiful and talented lady driver that can certainly hold her own against the competition."
"Never count her out, It's not over until the checkered flag flies."
"Geordan has proven herself as a force to be reckoned with."
"If sponsors are looking for their own Danika Patrick, this is the girl. She has the talent and the looks to get sponsors noticed."