Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

BMARA RACERS HELP EACH OTHER Options · View
KyleBrinkmannRacing
Posted: Friday, August 31, 2018 11:06:59 AM

Groups: Administration

Kyle Brinkmann, driver of the #5 Kyle Brinkmann Racing (KBR) 2.4L Honda powered BMARA midget will step aside from driving duties this Sunday afternoon April 29th during the BMARA midget event at Beaver Dam Raceway to help a fellow racer.
When the KBR team received notice that the motor for Ray Motorsports would not be ready in time for the opening event, due to a parts delivery issue, Kyle confirmed the opportunity for the Ray organization to run his motor for the upcoming event.

The reason the decision is significant is that the KBR engine is the same one that carried Robbie Ray to the 2017 BMARA National Midget Championship. Ray Motorsports knows exactly what to expect from the motor and how to setup the car for optimal performance.
While most drivers would be disappointed not to race, Kyle said the decision was an easy one. “If it wasn’t for Robbie (Ray), Mr. (Robert) Ray and Jeff (Zelinski) we would not have the opportunity to be in a midget-Period. They have done so much for me already and continue to be supportive every day. They helped make this deal a reality and have worked their tails off during the winter to get us ready to race. We are not competing the entire season so with no plans of running for a series title it wasn’t crucial to run on Sunday”.

It was very important, however, to the KBR team to show their support of their fellow racing friends. KBR confirmed they were happy to provide a way for Zelinski to compete at the opener. The Ray Motorsports team is one of the odds on favorites to win the title again this year.
While Kyle will not be racing in the event, he will be in attendance in the Ray Motorsports pits. “I may not be driving on Sunday but I will definitely be watching. We have a ton to learn about these cars and just how everything works in the pits as well as on the track. Who knows maybe I will get my FIRST win… as an engine owner!”

Kyle’s first official BMARA midget start will be May 20th at the famed Angell Park Speedway. Be sure to come in the pits and visit with Kyle as he is very interested in meeting and getting to know all the great fans and members of the BMARA Racing Series.

To learn more about race car driver Kyle Brinkmann please visit www.kylebrinkmannracing.com
www.facebook.com/DBrinkmann52 and at www.Twitter@kylebrinkmann52
To learn more about BMARA please visit www.bmara.com
Sponsor
Posted: Friday, August 31, 2018 11:06:59 AM

Use this Button to SHARE this forum post with others:   Bookmark and Share

To participate in this forum or any other at RacingIn.com, CLICK HERE to create your FREE Racing Pages!

Search our Race Track Directory Race Track Directory and Track Maps for All 50 States Scheduled Race Dates for Racing across the United StatesThe ultimate racer directory of any racer, anywhereSponsorship Tips for Racers and Race Tracks