Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

GOODWIN & JET PARTNER UP FOR BIG 8 SERIES RACES Options · View
GarettGoodwin
Posted: Monday, May 19, 2014 5:14:52 PM

Groups: Member

GOODWIN & JET PARTNER UP FOR BIG 8 SERIES RACES

Garett Goodwin, from Three Oaks Michigan, will be wheeling the #66 Big 8 Late Model for Jet Motorsports in selected races in the Big 8 Series. For the past two years, Goodwin has ran under Garett Goodwin Racing in the #29 Late Model at Illiana Speedway with the help of Jet Motorsports.

After over a year of working with Tom McCardle, owner of Jet Motorsports, an agreement was made for Garett to run the #66 Big 8 Late Model at selected amount of races in the Big 8 Series. The first scheduled race for Garett and Jet Motorsports will be June 27th at Madison International Speedway. The last race at MIS that Garett has competed in was in late August of 2010 in the Legends Car on the quarter mile track. However, this will be the first time Garett will race on the fast high-banked half-mile track.

“I am very thankful for this opportunity that Tom and Jet Motorsports has given me”, says Goodwin, “this will be the first time being on the half-mile at Madison, but I’m very excited and I know it will be great experience.”

Garett and Jet Motorsports would like to thank Untouchables Auto & Diesel Repair, Color Creations, Play Like A Champion Today, Performance Parts Supply, and Lefthander Chassis. Stay tuned for more info at www.GarettGoodwin.com as well as the GGR Facebook and Twitter!
Sponsor
Posted: Monday, May 19, 2014 5:14:52 PM

Use this Button to SHARE this forum post with others:   Bookmark and Share

To participate in this forum or any other at RacingIn.com, CLICK HERE to create your FREE Racing Pages!

Search our Race Track Directory Race Track Directory and Track Maps for All 50 States Scheduled Race Dates for Racing across the United StatesThe ultimate racer directory of any racer, anywhereSponsorship Tips for Racers and Race Tracks