Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Winchester Speedway in Tennessee Winterfest $3,000 to win 02/23/2013 Options · View
jason22neely
Posted: Sunday, February 24, 2013 9:14:53 AM
Groups: Member

Winterfest was yesterday at Winchester Speedway here in Tennessee and Team Mudd Mafia was there raising Parkinson's awareness in every class that raced yesterday Cole Smartt is young 17 year old from Fayetteville TN and he picked up his 1st win in the street stock division and in the Super Late Models $3,000 to win 40 lap feature Ray Cook from Brasstown NC took home the big payday thanks to all the drivers that support the Jason M. Neely Foundation Race 2 Cure Parkinson's Team Mudd Mafia www.jmnfoundation22.org although we did end up in victory lane in the Super Late Models we were still represented well with 3 of the top 5 cars part of team mudd mafia 1st. Ray Cook , 2nd David Seibers (mudd mafia) 3rd Tim Busha (mudd mafia) 4th Jay Brinkley 5th Riley Hickman (mudd mafia) awesome day in my opinion!!!

[i][/i Jason M. Neely
Sponsor
Posted: Sunday, February 24, 2013 9:14:53 AM

Use this Button to SHARE this forum post with others:   Bookmark and Share

To participate in this forum or any other at RacingIn.com, CLICK HERE to create your FREE Racing Pages!

Search our Race Track Directory Race Track Directory and Track Maps for All 50 States Scheduled Race Dates for Racing across the United StatesThe ultimate racer directory of any racer, anywhereSponsorship Tips for Racers and Race Tracks