Use this Button to SHARE this Fan's profile:   Bookmark and Share

Hey Race Fans... Want YOUR OWN Racing Pages, too?  CLICK HERE!

RaceTalkRadio

Hometown: Sycamore, IL

Favorite Local Track: Rockford Speedway

Other Tracks I Visit: Sycamore, Madison, Illiana, Grundy County

Hobbies: Photography and Weather Forecasting

Favorite Local Racer: Dave Gentile

Favorite Professional Racer: Billy Moyer

Email Me: Send a Private Message to this User

I’ve Been A Racing Fan Ever Since… I saw my first glimpse of auto racing on ABC's Wide World of Sports

I Love Racing Because… There are always up to 43 stories going on every race weekend

The best race I have ever been to was… Bristol Night Race

The worst crash I’ve ever seen in person was… Sadly was present the day a racer died at Toledo Speedway

My biggest ‘racing memory’ is… Getting to call a race from high atop the press box at Rockingham Speedway.

RaceTalkRadio.com ownership combines NASCAR writers Dennis Michelsen and Mike Harper with the creative talents of digital media artist/hillbilly Lori Munro. This unique blend has produced some of the most cutting edge programming in the racing industry!

Speed TV's Bob Dillner has been added to the mix to bring short track race fans the best coverage on the planet! In addition to our weeknight coverage of racing from the grassroots to NASCAR, RaceTalkRadio now offers some of the biggest short track racing events on the weekends too!

Home of the 42nd Annual Snowball Derby!

Race Talk Radio is now the online home of the highly popular SPEEDFREAKS with Kenny Sargent and the whole SpeedFreak gang and former XM Radio genius Joe Castello joined forces with RaceTalkRadio this year to bring a little WFO to RTR! NASCAR driver Greg Biffle brings his "Straight Talk with the Biff" every Wednesday night as well.

Whether you have a "Racing Gene" or are just a NASCAR fan…RaceTalkRadio will entertain and sometimes annoy or perplex you with our unique spin on racing!

Tune in every night to RaceTalkRadio.com. As our official spokes-pup Carbon Super Sport says, "Sit down, strap in, and sound off on RaceTalkRadio.com! You never know what sort of unacceptable behavior to expect from the gang at RaceTalkRadio but I promise they won't soil your poodle."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Put the power of RaceTalkRadio PR to work for you! Now accepting applications for the 2011 season. Only 10-15 drivers will be supported this season. Earn free product your race team needs up to the value of your fee, get important contacts in the racing business and your PR needs met too all at one low price. One of our graduates Alex Kennedy made his debut in the NASCAR Nationwide Series last year. 

The Few, the Proud, the Fast…Team RaceTalkRadio

The Few, the Proud, the Fast…Team RaceTalkRadio Join the team built for speed. Each week we help promote you through professionally develop... Read More

RaceTalkRadio: January 11th- THUNDER CREW

Join host Mike Harper and the THUNDER CREW (Lori Munro and Dennis Michelsen) for the season opening show of 2011. NASCAR driver Justin Lofton will ... Read More

For more forum posts from this user, click here to search.